I hereby promise myself:
- never to my willful knowledge let a beautiful girl pass without enjoying the sight.
- never to speak slightingly of or underestimate the importance of beauty and grace, and always support it in conversation when needed.
- to keep beauty near my heart and always be aware that it is what is keeping us happy and content, and much of what makes life worth living.
- never to let merely intellectual pursuits, important as they may be, distract me for any undue length of time.
- to keep in mind that beauty is a spiritual thing, no more and no less.
- to always keep a pure mind when seeing beauty, or, failing that, at least take pleasure thinking what I am thinking.
- to remember that seeing is the only form of having that is actual. Thus, what you can see you can have. The reason for possessing anything is to prevent others from having it too, a pointless exercise.
- to not be bothered when they go away. There will always be more.
- to enjoy life and what it has given me, and in return to support life and be constructive.
Here is an excerpt from a recent newspaper article:
"My first day in this middle Eastern city goes excellent. I wear the black uniform, which covers all hints of feminine curves, and my head is covered so not even the slightest hint of my blonde hair is seen.
Walking around the city like this, ironically I feel more feminine than ever. My black robes billow around me, and I keep myself busy imagining how other women look under theirs. Undoubtedly many men are doing the same, and this raises the question of whether this kind of covering in reality does not make women only more sexy, even if it's meant to make them look like tents. I agree with my diplomat friend who after a long stint in this place now considers female hair to be insanely sexy."
Her excitement about feeling sexy being all hidden away seems to fade away quickly, though, for later she tells about how after a few days she would rather stay hidden in the hotel than have to go out and be forced to cover up in a black tent again. And in the plane home she, and several other women with her, joyfully throw off their robes and set free their bodies and their beauty.
"I have enjoyed your site for six months and have been extremely pleased with your content. Beautiful young girls, excellent photography... It is a bright spot in my life..." Clint W H
Much more in the members' area. Join today.